Terms and Conditions for navigation and using the website
Before browsing our website you must carefully read all the terms and conditions of its navigation and use, since this necessarily entails the unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herewith.
We also inform you that our website and all the information collected therefrom are in accordance with the new general data protection law, Regulation 2016/679, April 27, which came into force on May 25, 2018.
Access to and use of the site means that you have understood and accepted the terms and conditions as amended.
Any content or personal data that is submitted to José Soares site is subject to the new General Data Protection Regulation and requires the holder’s prior consent. In any event, the José Soares is not responsible for the inaccuracy or falsehood of data collected, and cannot assume that such information is true or complete. It is the holder’s responsibility to provide accurate and correct information, and at all times can access it for rectification, precision or to delete it.
Any content or communication of non-personal data that you submit to our web pages through electronic mail or any other means, containing data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary data.
Any information that is made available on or through the website presupposes the prior consent of the holder and, after the holder’s formal consent, may be used by the José Soares for the purpose of digital marketing, e-mail or other communications and contacts for the commercialization of products. The use of previously consented information is exempt of monetary compensations to the holder who disclosed it.
Anyone under the age of18 must obtain authorization from parents or guardians before disclosing their data to the José Soares.
In accordance with national and international law, the holders of personal data have the free and unrestricted right to confirm, rectify, delete or block the data they have provided, and may exercise this right, either in person or in writing, to the addresses of the José Soares, at any time and without charge, in accordance with the new regulation on the protection of personal data.
The preservation of personal data obeys the limits imposed by the aforementioned law and it will be stored for as long as the owner of the personal data does not expressly require it be deleted.
If you do not wish to receive communications from the José Soares, contact us at email@example.com.
José Soares does not sell any personal data that is part of its database. It is used for internal purposes and advertising of promotional products among holders.
Use of Personal Data
In strict compliance with the law, we will use the information provided by the holder to:
- Clarify the holder on any information or services we make available about our products;
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve any application, product, service and information that you have requested;
- Manage and administrate use of products and services provided;
- Regulate customer care (e.g. customer services and support activities);
- Control, measure, improve and protect our content, sites and services;
- Conduct internal testing of our sites, applications, systems and services to evaluate and improve their security, performance and delivery;
- Provide the holder with all and any legal and obligatory information, in compliance with law or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate or resolve criminal, illegal or prohibited activities;
- Contact the holder for customer inquiries or quality control;
- Send out targeted advertising, marketing (including notification messages to individual devices) or send out information that may be useful, based on the holder’s use of our services and campaigns;
- Provide content and services together with third parties with whom we can have a distinct relationship (such as social networks).
The data holder has the following rights:
- a) The holder has the right to be informed about the use of his personal data, and what the information is used for;
- b) The holder has the right to access their information, rectify, delete or restrict it regarding its event;
- c) The holder has the right to object to their information being processed for the purpose of direct marketing;
- d) The holder has the right to data portability, that is, any information that has been provided in an automated way, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, or that is sent directly to another company, whenever technically feasible.
This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.